Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Why oh why-o?

So many blogs, so little time. So why am I creating one? Partially because I am bored and partly because I was inspired. Flipping through a book of wonderful Ogden Nash poetry I realized that I wanted to create an outlet for the exchange of recommendations and discussion of the arts. Be it literature, rock, opera, or architecture; I love it all.

So, here is the place where I will post my ideas about great books, music, etc. as I discover them. Please feel free to express your loves and hates as well. Whatever you love, be it "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" , "The Manchurian Candidate" or "The Giving Tree" or whatever you hate; feel free to express it.

-Emeow

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Tell me - why is purity obscurity? Mother Theresa was pretty famous, when I last checked. To name but one.

Good luck with the blog.

Steve

http://www.voiceinthedesert.org.uk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home