Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Grammy Awards Fashion 2005

Best:

Beyoncé Knowles
Beyoncé Knowles
She is so stunning. This is one of her best looks yet.


Eve
Eve
My vote for best Grammy-appropriate outfit. I love the others on my list, but this one was the best choice for the occasion.


Kyra Sedgewick
Kyra Sedgewick


Maroon 5
Maroon 5
They look stylish (maybe a tad too conservative) but still modern.


Worst:

Penelope Cruz
Penelope Cruz
The white suit and the fedora have both been done to death (and much better) before. They just look silly together, like she is trying too hard.


Sheryl Crow
Sheryl Crow
The cutout dress look frequently comes off as really cheesy, and on her it is worse.


Loretta Lynn & Jack White
Loretta Lynn & Jack White

I understand that Lynn is an older woman and a country singer to boot, but please! She is beautiful and I do like the color on her, but the dress is just so fussy, it detracts from her. As for White, just a little too creepy for me. Their musical collaboration was brilliant, but their fashion collaboration is bizarre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home